Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Changed some albums around

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Changed some albums around

In a message dated 1/10/2008 8:24:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gremlin_corvette_guy@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart, I was a little bummed at first at the album consolidationa as
I have always viewed my Gremlins as totally separate creations with
different persoanlities, stories behind them, histories, and things
I like more or less on one or the other, thus a separate album for
each one, however, after about an hour I got over it and seeing as
you sorta run the site how much is one guy's pissin and moanin going
to get you to change your mind. So I'm Ok with it and now can get on
with making my cars look better for afew more pics to add. (ltms)
Keep up the good work. Gary
But Yahoo's very small space for pics plus easing confusion when looking for a certain members car or cars warranted what I did.If we had a huge amount of pic space I woulda never changed things,but we gotta leave some room for future members cars.
Bart