[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Changed some albums around

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Changed some albums around

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

Bart, I was a little bummed at first at the album consolidationa as
I have always viewed my Gremlins as totally separate creations with
different persoanlities, stories behind them, histories, and things
I like more or less on one or the other, thus a separate album for
each one, however, after about an hour I got over it and seeing as
you sorta run the site how much is one guy's pissin and moanin going
to get you to change your mind. So I'm Ok with it and now can get on
with making my cars look better for afew more pics to add. (ltms)
Keep up the good work.   Gary

> I just wanted to let everyone know that from now on any new pics
regardless
> of it being a different car you own or pics of a car show ect.
please out them
>  all in your own album.it makes searching for your pic much
easier.Lu I put
> your  Spirit pics in your album. This also keeps the pic area
free'd up for
> more pics  in the future. Thank you and I hope no one is angry
that I did this.
> Bart
>

> **************Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.