Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Changed some albums around

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Changed some albums around

In a message dated 1/11/2008 9:35:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Is there a way to create separate folders within each photo album?
Also, do all the current albums belong to current group members or
have some members left and their albums are still taking up space?
Just wondering......~Lu~
I just feel its much easier if we all just had one single album,I have people joining everyday and I was running out of room. basically i did what is called 'pruning'.
Bart