Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Am I Insane or Lucky?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Am I Insane or Lucky?

Nice score Lu.It looks like it was a manual looking at the pedal assem. I'd change it to an auto type set up that way you'll be able to brake safer.Also i guarentee that model 25 rear WILL grenade on you with that 360 because i know your gonna wanna roast the rear meats every once in a while :) I'd stab a Mopar 8 3/4 or  a Ford 9 inch or an AMC model 20 rear in there if you could.Also I belive you could get a Spirit hoods front trim and use it on the Concord hood since their basically the same hood. again ,Great score on the Spirit Lu. I'm envious. I hope this don't mean your gonna give up on your Gremlin.
Bart
74 Gremlin X
360/904
in paint jail right now