Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Am I Insane or Lucky?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Am I Insane or Lucky?

Okay Lu so you want to trade that "gas guzzler" for my
nice 81 Spirit, "Iron Duke", automatic with under 75k
original? I can even drive her up for the swap.
--- lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe insanely lucky! I bought a 1981 AMC Spirit
> today. Running. With a
> 360 V8. With a B&M shifter. With a ton of extra
> parts. Check out
> the "Lu's 81 Spirit" folder for photos. Needless to
> say, when I saw the
> Spirit in this guy's yard with a 'For Sale' sign on
> it, I
> started....um....salivating! Much thanks to my best
> friend, John, who
> found it and drove me to it this afternoon! I
> couldn't get to the bank
> fast enough. Price was SUPER reasonable, considering
> all the extras
> that came with the car. It was originally a 4
> banger, and the owner put
> a 360 from an '84 Wagoneer in it as well as a 998(?)
> transmission from
> a '79 Spirit in it. He said it had a Dana 15 rearend
> in it. He stripped
> a black AMX and changed the original blue interior
> to black. He also
> put a Concord hood on it. Tell me what you think!
> ~Lu~

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional