[BaadAssGremlins] Re:Davis Martin - mia -

[BaadAssGremlins] Re:Davis Martin - mia -

GOOD to hear that he is OK!! I've always had very good luck dealing
with Davis. A great guy from what i know of him!! Just got worried
because it is NOT like him to NOT post to the group? Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...> wrote:

> Davis mentioned in a previous message that he was having a tough
time of it , what with the econemy and all . I have cut most ties to
my friends and club members until things level out. Davis and I are
both in construction and it ain't been good lately. Be patient and
send good wishes to Davis. He will come around as soon as things  look
up, and he will not take advantage of anyone as I think from previous
messages he is  OK.  Thanks for listening   Paul in Detroit.

> Tim Kottman <timkott@...> wrote:          His number is 860-997-2732
for anyone needing to contact him. Last i talked to him he was
> very busy. hope he is ok.
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mildred McClain <mildred44@>
wrote:

> > Maybe his computer is down and he just hasn't had time
> > or money to fix it... Has anyone tried to call him?
> > Mildred

> > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you
> > with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/
> sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.  Make Yahoo! your
homepage.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: