Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:Davis Martin - mia -

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:Davis Martin - mia -

Sorry to hear about your situation.
I have had a hard time making ends meet. Thankfully I now have my head above water.
It seems to me as though construction is booming here in Maine
Good luck. I hope things pick up.
Uh I still want to head down to to see him soon.
Too bad there is too much salt sand on the roads for me to drive my Hornet there.

Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis mentioned in a previous message that he was having a tough time of it , what with the econemy and all . I have cut most ties to my friends and club members until things level out. Davis and I are both in construction and it ain't been good lately. Be patient and send good wishes to Davis. He will come around as soon as things  look up, and he will not take advantage of anyone as I think from previous messages he is  OK.  Thanks for listening   Paul in Detroit.

Tim Kottman <timkott@yahoo.com> wrote:
His number is 860-997-2732 for anyone needing to contact him. Last i talked to him he was
very busy. hope he is ok.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Mildred McClain <mildred44@...> wrote:

> Maybe his computer is down and he just hasn't had time
> or money to fix it... Has anyone tried to call him?
> Mildred

> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you
> with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/
sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___