[BaadAssGremlins] Hello from Colorado, 4.0 liter conversion

[BaadAssGremlins] Hello from Colorado, 4.0 liter conversion

    First off hello from CO. I figured I might as well post every now and then, since I've been a member for a while.
I wanted to get your guys opinion on something.
    I'm about to start another 4.0 liter conversion into my 1972 gremlin (gonna freeze my ass off and pull the 232 tomorrow. The motor is out of a 95 Wrangler and I have a 85 ford T-5 to go behind it. Gonna try to bang it out in the next two months. I've done one already and helped with a couple. Then I'm getting crazy with the body mods.!
    I was wondering if people would be interested in a complete write up of the build from tear down to first drive. Measurements, pictures, part numbers, wiring etc. I'm planning on writing an article on it for my local newsletter and one for the AMO newsletter (I really wanna try to get some other younger AMCers to come out of there shell and maybe by them seeing me (im only24) doing something like this maybe they will start getting more involved). If I get enough feedback I would like to do a write up here on the Internet. You guys interested? I could do a write up when the project is complete or maybe bi-weekly updates, depends on the feedback. Gotta use my new digital camera as well.

Mike Lowe
Loveland, CO
1970 Gremlin
1972 Gremlin