Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Friends new Festiva

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Friends new Festiva

geez lighten the fuck up, god damn, im still here because i enjoy the discussions, yes i sold the gremlin, but being 18 with a car that got 7mpg, and driving quite a bit, i had no fucking money.

this may be your group, but it wouldnt be shit without the fucking members, amcs just lost alot of respect from me because of you, i can see your like most of the mustang and vette owners, a stuck up asshole, and you probally think you own the fucking world like the vette and stang owners as well.
---- baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:

> First off asshole,this is MY car group and nowhere do we discuss goddamned  Ford >FESTIVA'S on here.The main  focus of this group is HIGH PERFORMANCE GREMLINS >and the cars related to them! you can glorify those damn cars all ya wanna but YOU >STILL CANNOT POLISH A TURD.The festiva's are almost all gone from U.S >roadways.the  ones that remain are owned by diehards who like quirky pieces of shit >cars for novelty purposes. those cars were the Korean version of the YUGO and >went out like the DODO! I really wish this group would focus once more on what this >place was made for and not marred with assloads of o/t bullshit! Also,you SOLD your >gremlin so what are you on here for still?
>Bart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: