Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Friends new Festiva

In a message dated 11/14/2007 7:44:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
A friend of mine named Mondo, (real name Armando) in high school had a big
bad blue looking Pinto I pissed on, only because he ran over my foot with
it. I could not surf for 3 to 4 days so peed on his big back glass. We all
laughed about it however and said it increased the value of the Pinto
LOL,Eddie,your always here with the fire extinguisher.:)
Bart