Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Friends new Festiva

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Friends new Festiva

In a message dated 11/14/2007 8:03:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, warlocke@xxxxxxxxx writes:
geez lighten the fuck up, god damn, im still here because i enjoy the discussions, yes i sold the gremlin, but being 18 with a car that got 7mpg, and driving quite a bit, i had no fucking money.

this may be your group, but it wouldnt be shit without the fucking members, amcs just lost alot of respect from me because of you, i can see your like most of the mustang and vette owners, a stuck up asshole, and you probally think you own the fucking world like the vette and stang owners as well.
You know what Jr. your ass is GONE! I don't need this b.s from you or anyone else.I've defended you on here quite a few times and now enough's enough.AMCya!
Bart