[BaadAssGremlins] Rear End

Hello all, I appreciate all who gave suggestions on how to build my
360.  I did purchase it - a 1982 or so AMC 360 complete with a 904
transmission all ready beefed up.  I'm thinking:

Edelbrock Performer Intake, Holley 4 barrel 600cfm, hooker headers,
still not sure on cam and lifters.  It's going to be street mainly for
having lots of fun, maybe the occasional strip.  Any input?

Any suggestions on a rear end that goes easily into a 73 Gremlin?  I'm
thinking Ford 9", but would consider something else that would hold up.
If a Ford, any ideas on a common vehicle found at junk yards I could
pull from?  Preferably disk brakes.

Thanks in advance and I'll keep you updated on how this winter project
moves along.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: