[BaadAssGremlins] Re: body shop

Kevin, Unless you have lots of money to burn, most "body shops" only
love Insurance work/crashes, so when you bring in a car like yours,
they tend to cost an arm and a leg. Are you looking to do some of the
work, most of it or do you need it all done??? My opinion is to do like
Lu did and bring it to the vocational school closest to you or get a
fellow AMC'er that does body work out of his own shop. Us AMC'ers tend
to do good body work at fair prices at our home shops if you don't need
the car back in Two weeks. Finding someone that does this bodywork for
the love of the hobby will get you a better overall job and price I
think. The president of our club,, www.northstaramc.com , does good
bodywork and while I'm not sure of his workload, he might be able to
give you an idea of time frame and cost to do it. Tell him Bob sent
you. Both of us are in the north Metro so it's not too far away. Also
you might want to check out the club to join in the future, since you
are in Minnesota. Otherwise give me a call if you have more questions,
763-753-4692, Bob in MN. (Anoka)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin" <grinding_gremlin@...>
wrote:

> Hey guys in MN,
> Anyone know of good body shop? Gremmy is ready for her make over...or
> as ready as she will ever be at this point. I need to find a nice
> caring body shop that is willing to handle her major body issues.
> There is no rust threw but there is old body damage that was not fixed
> properly. It may require replacing the back panel that the rear lift
> window fits into. I was hoping the shop could also replace the
> windshield and apply the decals.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: