[BaadAssGremlins] body shop

Hey guys in MN,
Anyone know of good body shop? Gremmy is ready for her make over...or
as ready as she will ever be at this point. I need to find a nice
caring body shop that is willing to handle her major body issues.
There is no rust threw but there is old body damage that was not fixed
properly. It may require replacing the back panel that the rear lift
window fits into. I was hoping the shop could also replace the
windshield and apply the decals.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: