[BaadAssGremlins] More little details

Both water pump and harmonic balancer pulleys installed along with the
new 1-wire chrome alternator. I am working on finding the correct belt
to drive it all. The mini-starter went in after creatively manipulating
it between the oil pan and headers. Now I need a VERY short bolt to
attach the top of it into the tranny - will hack a couple of threads
off a 3/4" bolt tomorrow. On another note, I found a couple of 1:64
scale RWB JL Gremlins, a brown & a yellow hornet, and a baby blue/white
Pacer at Wal-Mart! And I am enjoying my new motorcycle - yep, I bought
another one - a Honda Shadow Spirit 750 {will post a photo temporarily
in my folder for those who are interested}. Now if I can just remember
where all these wires on the harness go....I'm glad I labeled most of
them prior to taking the Gremlin to the body shop school. ~Lu~

P.S. Glad to see you again, Pax!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: