[BaadAssGremlins] fresh cherries 1:24 74 gremlin for sale

I have one fresh cherries 74 grem for sale, its like a metallic green looking paint, throw me an offer for it guys.

From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lumina333
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 8:18 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] More little details

Both water pump and harmonic balancer pulleys installed along with the
new 1-wire chrome alternator. I am working on finding the correct belt
to drive it all. The mini-starter went in after creatively manipulating
it between the oil pan and headers. Now I need a VERY short bolt to
attach the top of it into the tranny - will hack a couple of threads
off a 3/4" bolt tomorrow. On another note, I found a couple of 1:64
scale RWB JL Gremlins, a brown & a yellow hornet, and a baby blue/white
Pacer at Wal-Mart! And I am enjoying my new motorcycle - yep, I bought
another one - a Honda Shadow Spirit 750 {will post a photo temporarily
in my folder for those who are interested}. Now if I can just remember
where all these wires on the harness go....I'm glad I labeled most of
them prior to taking the Gremlin to the body shop school. ~Lu~

P.S. Glad to see you again, Pax!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.