[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Broke the gremlin

Davis,

Sorry to hear about the bad luck. As Arnold was quoted... I hope
everything works so "It'll BE BACK!" And badder than ever I'm sure!

Ralph in MN

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

> Well i busted the rear. Snapped the rear u joint when the spring
> perches folded like a piece of bread. I should have welded extra
> bracing.
>  Davis
>  P.S. the car made a new best 1/4 mile time of 11.035@ 121 MPH and
that
> was with a messed up shift to 2nd right off the line!
>  Anyone want to donate a ladder bar rear suspension? :o)>
>  Davis

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: