[BaadAssGremlins] *FINALLY* Some Gremlin Progress to Report!

[BaadAssGremlins] *FINALLY* Some Gremlin Progress to Report!

The Ford 9" rearend is finally plumbed for brakes. John fabricated a
bracket for the brake line hose as the lines are getting relocated to
the opposite side. He welded it above the center of the 'pumpkin',
which is directly under the center of the back seat. The grass caught
fire twice, but the car was safe thanks to my garden hose! We will run
the lines, change the proportioning valve, and install the power brake
booster/master cyclinder next. I worked on the electrical system and
installed the instrument panel. A new tachometer is where the clock
delete plate used to live. I checked and positioned the wiring harness
under the hood. {Thanks go to a few people on here who have posted
photos of their projects with the wiring harness in place - it was a
helpful guide to me as it has been so long that I forgot how it went
back exactly.} The headlights are back on and so are the washer bottle
and battery tray. A few touches still remain to complete the interior -
I desperately need a hatch shock (to fit a '76) and have been unable to
find one. Does anyone have a lead on this part? There are a few
interior plastic pieces that I must retouch or paint over because some
broke (and even JB Weld can't put Humpty together again). But it sure
feels good to move ahead; albeit slowly. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)