[BaadAssGremlins] Re: smog vacuum hose diagram?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: smog vacuum hose diagram?

I have the Mitchell Vacuum diagram book that includes that year. It
shows either an EGR system or a TCS system for the 6 cylinder. It
shows the vacuum hose routings. It doesn't show any distinction for
California, although maybe one of the above systems is for CA and
everyone else gets the other? Either way, I have the diagrams for
stock AMC. I also have the Motor Vac/Wiring books and it shows a A/C
vacuum hose routing? Let me know... Ralph in MN

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tom H <bigrigbear@...> wrote:

> Ive been able to google a few sites that had vacuum
> diagrams, but they were the wrong yr or model.  I have
> to get my 78 258 2V Auto all nice and legal with a
> dynomometer smog check (they are very strict here in
> CA) and a 30 yr old car gets lots of improvising and
> "improving" over the years - like the air pump that
> was laying in the hatch and all the capped vacuum
> ports to nowhere!  Ive got most of it back but dont
> want to flunk the visual part of the test.
> Does anyone have a good 1978 CALIF vacuum diagram or
> link to a site w/ one?
> Thanks in advance!
> Tom

<*> Your email settings: