Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: V8 conversion

Crossmember first.....put one side on..start the bolts... then you may need to roll the engine a bit to get the other side in...the lip of the oil pan is in the way.

do you have the short V8 engine mounts...(small car)....big car (AMX/Javelin/Rebel etc..) mounts will not work....it can be a bear to get it in ....

good luck..Jim .. PS..leaving Montana for Davenport/Cordova shortly....will not have a computer again untill I get back home in Idaho next week.

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:27:44 -0400, chvyclss wrote
> I have the eng & trans level & in the eng bay. Could it be that the mounts are on the wrong sides? Just a thought. Were your mounts put on the eng or crossmember first?