[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 73 Stripes

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gremlinamiga"
<gremlinamiga@...> wrote:

Hi Paul, On the 73 "X"'s the upper two spear stripe groups on the
rear quarter are of two different widths - one being wider than the
other, not the same small width pin striping making up the spears
like Mr. 12K Gremlin shows. Minor but NOT original. Trust me on this
one. Gary

> I must be missing something. WHat is wrong with the stripes on
that $12,000 Gremlin. They
> look fine to me. Unless we are talking about Pinstriping around
the stripes but there are really
> no pics close enough to the car to even tell if they are there or
not??
> Thanks
> Paul

<*> Your email settings: