[BaadAssGremlins] bruce lee, danny kaye, wally booth, & bricklin!

[BaadAssGremlins] bruce lee, danny kaye, wally booth, & bricklin!

I listed a few odds and ends on ebay tonight some of you might be interested
in. There is a few American Motors albums, including one with the late Bruce
Lee and Van Williams on the covder with a new Hornet hatchback! Also a huge
Bricklin emblem I found in warehouse a few weeks ago when closing it down,
this is a huge emblem and really heavy. There is a Danny Kaye Rambler album
rather neat, and still remember his show was sponsored by CBS in the 60s as
we used to watch it. Also my last one in stock NOS early 70 'embossed'
emblem, this is the 1x1 emblem that goes on the sill panel between your back
glass and trunk lid, it was only used for a short while by AMC and the
letters are raised to the touch. Later AMC would have a plastic dome on this
type of emblem, but for some of you who have a 70, this would be crowing
jewel, and well, like most of my stuff, no reserve. Also there is a Wally
Booth Press Kit and a few odds and ends. The main link is below, go look
thru this stuff, but here are certain links below to the items mentioned
above:

bruce lee kato
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330149782401

bricklin emblem