[BaadAssGremlins] Brad Jones House FIRE

   Many of you know Brad Jones from the group. He had a house fire
Saturday night. It is pretty bad. Most likely a total loss. He lost one
cat, but the two boys that were home made it out ok. He is a good
friend of mine and he and Jerry his wife will need all the prayer
support they can get over the next months. Right now all they have are
the shirts on there backs. By the way his hornet was in the driveway
right by the garage and the front end got toasted, even melted the
battery. I do not know if he is able to get to a computer right away so
I thought I would give everyone the update. Thanks      Mark in
Minnesota.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: