[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Brad Jones House FIRE

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Brad Jones House FIRE

Thanks for the info Mark. When you talk to Brad, see what he may need
help with ? ? ? I've been through a house fire myself and I know what a
mess he is in. Whether it's just some people to help sort stuff
out/clean up, or maybe he needs storage for items that are salvageable.
Keep us informed. Bob and others, in MN (twin cities)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark" <KNSREP@...> wrote:

>    Many of you know Brad Jones from the group. He had a house fire
> Saturday night. It is pretty bad. Most likely a total loss. He lost
one
> cat, but the two boys that were home made it out ok. He is a good
> friend of mine and he and Jerry his wife will need all the prayer
> support they can get over the next months. Right now all they have
are
> the shirts on there backs. By the way his hornet was in the driveway
> right by the garage and the front end got toasted, even melted the
> battery. I do not know if he is able to get to a computer right away
so
> I thought I would give everyone the update. Thanks      Mark in
> Minnesota.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: