[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone going to Kenosha....I need aHeadliner,Right

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone going to Kenosha....I need aHeadliner,Right fender,hood f

HI Davis. what do you want for the headliner? and HOW
can we get it to Illinois??? Do you know anyone going
to Kenosha? I still have that V-Gate shifter you
traded the battery tray towards. what can we work out
on the headliner? Is any of the plastic interior parts
good? This car has blkue. Can paint to match of
course. Thanks alot,Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: