From: Terry Atkins <twa1950@yahoo.com>
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 9:14 pm
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:James Bond Hornet SUPPOSEDLY on ebay????

Congratulation on the trophy. Do you still have your yellow Gremlin or did you get rid of it when you got the Pacer.
Terry

themixtoo@aol.com wrote:
I don't think it's the real thing. I was under the impression that all the 'Bond' Hornets had 360 V-8's and what's with the Gremlin dash? Now if you could find some mud from Asia up in those front dirt storage shelves, then you would have something special.  Gary 'Themix2' *** BTW*** MY WIFE FINALLY WON A TROPHY AT THE ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION CLASSIC CAR SHOW in Dublin, Ohio over the weekend with her Pacer. It was a 2nd Place (a Jeep took 1st) but it's a nicer trophy than I ever got over the last 20 years. LOL