Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out 73 Gremlin. Very rusty

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out 73 Gremlin. Very rusty

Davis, Hows the wires? I need a Ignition plug for my 76 Gremlin.

Davis <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I picked up my 21st gremlin saturday. Sadly it is in worse shape then I
hoped. fenders, doors, rockers, and quarters rotted. 232 auto rund and
drives great. rebuilt carb new alternator, nice radiator, awsome
looking gas tank, interior nice. Perfect White headliner.
Located in Ct
Davis 860-997-2732 cell

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair