[BaadAssGremlins] Re:Front Suspension Concerns

[BaadAssGremlins] Re:Front Suspension Concerns

After reading this all I can say is as the cave man on the Geico car insurance commercial on TV said "WHAT" after listening to some woman's babbling drivel. In 30 plus years of beating on my yellow Hornet the only front end parts failure I had was the ball joints and other front suspension parts not really failing but wearing out from old age. A proper thing to do is when you grease the front end is to check for worn parts and that goes for all cars. Them guys on the AMX Files some times get into technical discussions that most people can't understand and John is one of them.
"Doc"

Automotive radiator repair