Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm...........

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.............

A few more thoughts on the subject and others raised by Eddie. As for 'finished," are we ever really finished with our cars? I agree with Eddie, hell no! For the record, I continue to take the AMC out and I continue to park near the motor heads with chebbies and stangs.
I also additional thoughts about the lack of AMC vehicles in the Northeast part of the country. The first came to me by way of reminder at a show last week when a motor head who was viewing the Grem said to me, "Boy, If I had a dime for every Gremlin me and my buddies destroyed on the dirt track." Here in the Northeast, dirt racing was a really big past time. Grems, Hornets, AMX's by the boat loads met their demise here -- a mess of them at a track just 12 miles from my childhood home, the now defunct Mocatec Speedway.
Also, the winters in the Pocono's and further north tend to be very harsh and we all know what road salt can do to cars, especially an AMC. Say what you will, and feel free to argue, but I've lived in the highest point of the Pocono Mountains for my entire adult life. I ain't never seen a car melt from road salt like an AMC!
I did not see a single AMC at the car cruises I went to while vacationing at Niagara Falls and Lockport NY. Even when you see a daily driver from the 80's up there, it is rusted to shit from the tons of salt the cars are subjected to.