Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Paint Codes

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Paint Codes

One more thing, on the AMC color catalogs, I have crates of NOS ones bought from numerous AMC dealerships in 1980s. When they are gone they are gone forever. I am sold out of some years, but do have the following years:
1968/sold out
1969/sold out
1970/small version with Hornet on cover
1971/rare watercolor version only
1972
1973
1974
1975/no Pacer
1976/sold out
1977/running low
1978
1979
1980/both...one w/AMX & Pacer, one without
1981/both
1982
1983/runnung low
1984/sold out
1985/sold out
1986/running low
1987/never seen one
1988/will pay your price for one!

I sell these on ebay and here is main link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeddiestakesQQhtZ-1

You might want to read the information on the 1980 color catalog also. Quite rare, but again, this was AMC.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx