[BaadAssGremlins] eagle bumper ends wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] eagle bumper ends wanted

If anyone has any Eagle bumper end caps (and I am not sure I am calling them
correct name) I believe these were used on Eagle from 80-88. However, the
ones used for 80-81 Eagles suck and are made of different material than the
ones used for 83-88. How do I know? Because I use my Eagles here to smack
the ever changing guards, barrels and other thigns found in road on the
highway to hell I-10 under construction where it will be 24 lanes across
when done. So what Hot Wheel track lanes may be open one night, are totally
changed the next night.

Couple that with flooding, mud around construction and what not it is easy
to see bumper cars daily. So I would like to replace two broken ones, both
PASSENGER SIDE, on my 81 Eagle, but will take all four if someone has them.
These will be for my 81 Eagle wagon, it is a factory four cylinder, four
speed on floor and gets a good 25mpg, so have been driving it lately,
unfortunately those big Paige barrels (not named after wife because she
craters them, those are actual company name) I popped some of them and sent
them flying and well, took out some of my bumper corners in process.

Email me if you have any: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks in advance
to all who might reply; color not important.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx