Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:36 AM
Subject: Gremlin

Good morning.  Would you happen to know anyone that would like to purchase a 1970 Gremlin drag car-turn key.  The engine is a Chevy, but the car is very unique.  It has a 4 link, wishbone, rack & pinion, full tubular chassis.  custom fiberglass front clip, acid dipped body, fiberglass dash, etc.  Way cool car!  $10,000 / trade?  If so, please let me know. Thank you!      Dean Skaflen-West Fargo, ND      dskaflen@xxxxxxx       701-361-1536