Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

In a message dated 6/21/2007 4:58:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, themixtoo@xxxxxxx writes:
Glad to hear about your rad. Mine cost $290 for the recore and the guy 'lost' the bar that goes across the top that the two 1/4" bolts screw into. Claims it wasn't there in the first place.LOL I should have the Pacer back on line t'm'r'o nite. Wife has us scheduled for a car show on Sat. morning @ 9:00 am. NOTHING better go wrong puttin' this thing back in!  Gary 'Themix2'
Good luck! I'm doing all this work. I just hope the hell it runs when I'm done.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.