Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator demensions

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator demensions

In a message dated 6/21/2007 8:49:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Great, a pic would be fantastic, Thanks,

Here is a photo. Sorry it is not super clear. We were getting a really bad storm here and the lightning was buzzing around me. I'd be glad to take more later if you like.
The dimensions are roughly:
27 1/2 inches wide by 17 1/2 inches high by 3 inches deep. Hope this helps.
Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.

JPEG image