[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: 59 Rambler 4door Custom - $500

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: 59 Rambler 4door Custom - $500

Damn...wish it weren't so far away from Illinois!! I always loved
those fins. Somebody save the car!!Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@...>
wrote:

> Not mine but man, this thing is sweet, looks like it would be a
easy project for someone, appears to be in OR.

> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> email reply currently 5-9 days
> 8-19 day reply times, just call!
>

> http://eugene.craigslist.org/car/344280499.html
>
> 59 Rambler 4door Custom - $500
> Reply to: sale-344280499@...
> Date: 2007-06-03, 7:19PM PDT
>

> We are needing to find a loving home for our Rambler. We wish we
could keep this car, but are unable to give it the love and care it
deserves right now. We would like to see it go to someone who can
take good care of it and will able to restore it. It runs and drives
and is a very cool car.
> Please call 541-461-5665

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional