Reply to: sale-344280499@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-06-03, 7:19PM PDT

We are needing to find a loving home for our Rambler. We wish we could keep this car, but are unable to give it the love and care it deserves right now. We would like to see it go to someone who can take good care of it and will able to restore it. It runs and drives and is a very cool car.
Please call 541-461-5665