[BaadAssGremlins] Won best Mopar again

Went to the animal show I won the trophy at last year tonight. I won best Mopar again. They didn't give out trophies this year but $40 gift certificates to the fish restaurant at the Bass Pro Shop. I would rather had another trophy but the the $40 is worth more and the better half well be a lot happier. I haven't done many smart things in my life but I am sure glad I saved the Gremlin from going to the Salvation Army.
Terry

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. __._,_.___