Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The 258 woes are over - I hope!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The 258 woes are over - I hope!

In a message dated 6/8/2007 3:26:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Mine won't run at the factory marks, so it's set by ear.
Yep, I figured. We took it to the show tonight and I really don't believe it has enough power. Got another problem though, it seems to be going along fine and all of a sudden it starts spittin and sputtin, losing almost all power. It will shut off if you don't nurse it. If you pull off the road and shut it off, wait 2 minutes and restart it, its fine. Pretty weird, if you ask me. I'm going to put a new ECU on it tomorrow and see what happens.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.