[BaadAssGremlins] More progress and more set backs

[BaadAssGremlins] More progress and more set backs

Why is it always something? I installed the 'new' gas tank (thanks
Davis) and fuel lines today as well as the heater controls and Lokar
transmission tube & dipstick (that was FAST - got it in 2 days!). I
replaced all the fuses in the panel with new ones (good thing I checked
them as the previous owner had aluminum foil wrapped around one - cheap
bass turd). I was getting ready to button up the hatch area completely
when I saw the hatch support dangling and remembered that the body shop
broke it. I removed it and proceeded to the auto stores. Struck out
completely on a replacement. I have even struck out on the web! I can
find plenty of 78+ Gremlin hatch support shocks but none that will fit
years prior to that model. Anyone have a lead or cross reference
replacement for me? I plan on calling Jeff Kennedy & American Parts
Depot on Monday - hopefully they can come up with something. Later ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)