[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 woes: HELP Me Please!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 woes: HELP Me Please!

Charlie,, as some of the members have stated about plugging all the
ports except the one going to the distributer vacuum advance.. If you
are trying to keep the car looking "factory" while eliminating all
the vacuum junk, keep all the lines and vacuum doo dads in place but
insert a metal dowel(plug)in all the abandoned lines to act as "the
plug" but yet all the lines will look like they are all hooked up and
working just like it came from the factory. Just a thought, Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrublinX@... wrote:

> We got the Pacer about ready to roll, but discovered tonight that
the
> previous owner had the vacuum lines all messed up. Unfortunately,
the AMC  Service
> book wasn't much help as the diagram was of a California car. I'm
particularly
> concerned about the 3 lines originate at the carb. Might  anyone be
able to
> tell me where these lines go?
>
>  Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor  X"