Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 258 woes: HELP Me Please!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 258 woes: HELP Me Please!

First, thanks to everyone who responded. Eddie, I can't believe you went to all that trouble for me. I owe you one!
Regarding the "stuff", the Pacer has a classic PA plate, so it is exempt from emissions testing. My dilemma is that one of the carb vacuum lines is marked as going to a "spark port". What the hell is that? Does that matter or should I just unhook all that crap?
What are these things and are they important?
EGR/CTO?
Spark/CTO?