From: Davis Martin
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 28 May 2007 8:58 pm
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New pics

Bill,
 It will be P-1 Black the color it came from Kenosha with. You can see I have already cut the car in with the black.  I have a gold x stripe kit for it(OEM from Phenix Graphics) and will eventually put it on. I will be making a custom carbon fiber hood with an intergrated mopar prostock scoop. I also kgot the material to make silver carbon fiber bumpers for it. i am making molds of NOS bumpers now.
 Thanks for the kind words.
 Davis

Bill Mason lycos.com> wrote:
Hey __ Gremmie looks great. But ? What color are you going to splash on
it ? Also , OEM Stripe or something custom ? Flat hood or With scoop ?

Looking no matter what Ya have in mind.

Grandmas-Grape

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis" ...>
wrote:

> Now that I got my gremlin on the street I took a few pics of it near
> park. Let me know what you guys think.
> O and... He!! ya it's scary when ya mash the skinny!!!
> Davis
> P.S. Everyone have a great weekend!!

Automotive radiator repair