Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: First Car Show

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: First Car Show

In a message dated 5/26/2007 10:09:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Charlie.... The manifold gasket went???? The new gaskets that you
fought so hard to locate??? The Pacer I got is a 78, white with red
int. Factory V-8/auto on the floor, air,PS, PB, cruise. Picture of it
in my file (nash-t gremlin). The car is in fantastic shape/untouched
original. This is the one that Jim from Idaho gave me the lead on,
and I bought it and had it shipped from Boise a few months back.
Bob,
No! Thanks to you, I was able to get the right kit. But, I'm not a mechanic and I have to rely on my brother. His mother-in-law died and it put him behind in his work. So, I had to wait. He was working on it today but had a bitch of a time due to warping of the manifold. It will be done early this evening, but not in time for the show.  :-(
Your Pacer sounds nice. I'll check out the photos.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.