[BaadAssGremlins] Re: First Car Show

Charlie.... The manifold gasket went???? The new gaskets that you
fought so hard to locate???  The Pacer I got is a 78, white with red
int. Factory V-8/auto on the floor, air,PS, PB, cruise. Picture of it
in my file (nash-t gremlin). The car is in fantastic shape/untouched
original. This is the one that Jim from Idaho gave me the lead on,
and I bought it and had it shipped from Boise a few months back.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrublinX@... wrote:

> In a message dated 5/25/2007 11:00:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> baddassgremlin@... writes:
>
> NOT  GREMLIN RELATED but AMC anyway... The Pacer that I bought a
few
> months  back for my girlfriend, made it's first car show tonight. I
told
> my  girlfriend that it's her car and she had to drive it there and
enter
> it.  She was nervous but once everyone started swarming around the
car
> and  giving her compliments, she felt great. Got a lot of
compliments on
> the  Pacer and had a lot of people staring and asking us "how did
ya
> sqeeze the  V-8 in there". I said "hey, it's factory"... they were
> amazed at the car  and now my girlfriend is hooked... She said "I
can't
> wait till next weeks  show". Bob in MN.
>

> Bob,
> That's pretty cool! My wife also has a Pacer that I bought last
fall. I was
> hoping to get it out last night for its maiden show, but the
manifold gasket
> went and it was running like poop. hopefully, It will be ready for
tonight!
> What  color, year is the Pacer?
>
>  Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor  X"