Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tomorrow-going from Indy, IN to Mankato, MN

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tomorrow-going from Indy, IN to Mankato, MN

Whew....that's a looong haul.
I remember doing that 5 years ago driving from Owatonna to near Columbus in one day, towing my Hornet with my F150.  Boy rush hour in Chicago was fun. I am glad I had a big vehicle. I had to stop by the I80 truck stop for souvenirs.
Safe travels                         Luke

rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi everyone,
I'm heading back from a conference in Indianapoli, Indiana an returning to Mankato, MN. Leaving at 6 a.m. Riding with a friend,
but give me a call as we have a F150 that's empty. ph 507..340..1987....
Ralph (going to MN)

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. __._,_.___