[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin repainting

Hey guys, does anyone have a way to do minor touch up or "feather in"
repainting on their cars without using an air compressor and paint
sprayer. Years ago I swear I saw an electric vibratory unit that
sprayed auto paint without an air compressor driven sprayer. Anyone
ever use one of those or have any leads on products they have used to
do like rocker panels or feather in paint blending? Anyone with links
to auto painting sites that they have found helpful, please consider
sending them along.
    Many thanks,   Gary

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional