From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2007 4:41:04 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hooker gold plated(price) headers ...ebay

I didn't see that auction but I paid 640.00 for mine from jet hot coated.
 I had them send me them uncoated so i could make the necessary modifications so they would fit properly and be port matched. Then I sent them back to be coated. I had to pay shipping one way. But next time I get anything coated it will be locally as Jet Hot was a pain after they got their money and they dented my headers both times! And they didn't do anything except say it couldn't have been even though the box was clean and undamaged.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@yahoo. com> wrote:
Did anyone see the auction for the Hooker Super Comp Gremlin V8 headers
on ebay? part# 7105. Exactly what i have for my Gremlin's 401.
Painted...NOT coated. The seller told me in an email that he SUPPOSEDLY
paid...$595 for them???????HaHaHa. ..Summit lists them for $415. I think
i gave $379?? at our local speed shop a year or so ago. NO shipping $$$
or anything.I need to send mine off to get Jet-Hot coated really soon!!
Joe

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair