Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin repainting

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin repainting

Gary,
 One of my local autobody supply stores will put the paint you need into a rattle spray can it costs about 20 bucks. 8 bucks if I supply the paint. Check for this in your area.
 After the repaint you just color sand (feather0 the area to blend then buff.
 Davis

gremlin_corvette_guy <gremlin_corvette_guy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey guys, does anyone have a way to do minor touch up or "feather in"
repainting on their cars without using an air compressor and paint
sprayer. Years ago I swear I saw an electric vibratory unit that
sprayed auto paint without an air compressor driven sprayer. Anyone
ever use one of those or have any leads on products they have used to
do like rocker panels or feather in paint blending? Anyone with links
to auto painting sites that they have found helpful, please consider
sending them along.
Many thanks, Gary

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair