[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin repainting

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin repainting

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Gary,
>    One of my local autobody supply stores will put the paint you
need into a rattle spray can it costs about 20 bucks. 8 bucks if I
supply the paint. Check for this in your area.
>    After the repaint you just color sand (feather0 the area to
blend then buff.
>    Davis

   Thanks for the suggestion Davis, I just need to find Blarney
Green and Maxi Blue at the paint store now.    Gary

> gremlin_corvette_guy <gremlin_corvette_guy@...> wrote:
>           Hey guys, does anyone have a way to do minor touch up
or "feather in"
> repainting on their cars without using an air compressor and paint
> sprayer. Years ago I swear I saw an electric vibratory unit that
> sprayed auto paint without an air compressor driven sprayer.
Anyone
> ever use one of those or have any leads on products they have used
> do like rocker panels or feather in paint blending? Anyone with
links
> to auto painting sites that they have found helpful, please
consider
> sending them along.
> Many thanks, Gary

<*> Your email settings: