Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 232 oil pump problem

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 232 oil pump problem

The old adage is true -- they just don't make things like they used to. I went through similar angst with my Motorola alternator and voltage regulator. Because the car sat for 15 years, I thought it prudent to buy new parts "just because." Do you believe that I got two bad alternators and two bad regulators back to back. I put the old stuff back on and all has been fine since!
Put your old pump back in. There was probably nothing wrong with it!  Or, find a NOS somewhere.  Take the defective pump back and place it firmly up their, uh..... rectifier.

 Charlie
"Cool Factor X"